Effective Date: 25/01/2018
ProSource Capital Ltd. (company number 11113893) (“ProSource Capital”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and any other users of our website. We aim to provide a safe and secure experience for all of these users. We will do our utmost to ensure that any information submitted to us through our website is only used for the purposes set out in this here policy.
Information collected and how it is used
ProSource Capital may collect your personal details, including but not limited to; your name and contact details (together with your email address) and any other relevant information gathered from your CV. On limited occasions this can include sensitive information such as details relating to your ethnic origin and criminal convictions. This information is held, used and disclosed by ProSource Capital as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with open job vacancies, to aid us in finding a vacancy that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (which may include sensitive information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer any of your enquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of any industry updates, events, promotions, articles and any other information. Where we do so, you will be welcome to unsubscribe from any or all of the above communications;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide any services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification, criminal checking service (if required), verification of the details you have provided from any third party sources, psychometric tests or skills-based tests. These third parties will comply with similar and equally stringent measures of privacy and confidentiality as ProSource Capital;
- to trusted third parties whom perform function on behalf of ProSource Capital, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out development and testing work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties will comply with similar and equally stringent measures of privacy and confidentiality as ProSource Capital;
- if ProSource Capital or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors. In the event this happens you will be sent a notice that such information will be shared;
- we may also share personal information if requested by a regulatory or law enforcement agency to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested by law; and
- our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page movements and any test keyed into the website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website accessibility and usability. The information is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with any third parties.
- “Session cookies” are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. We use session cookies to recognise you throughout the duration of each visit to our site. Our site cannot function with the desired capabilities without the use of session cookies.
- “Persistent cookies” stay in the cookie file of your browser after you leave the site (the length of time will be dependant on the lifetime of the specific cookie). We will use specific cookies in order to simplify the process of logging in to the website.
Usually you will be able to modify the settings of your browser to accept or reject all cookies or to be notified whether a cookie is set. If you are interested in further information on cookie settings, including how to delete cookies, a good source of information is www.allaboutcookies.org. Please be aware our website’s functionality will likely be limited if you reject cookies.
Curriculum Vitae (“CV”)
We provide you with the option to submit your CV to use through our website or by providing your CV directly to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a job specifically advertised by us or for consideration by our consultants for positions as they arise. Your CV will be stored in the ProSource Capital database, and will be accessible by ProSource Capital consultants. Your CV may also be emailed directly to other ProSource Capital offices for review and entry into their own in-house database to enable them to provide their services to you.
Furthermore, the ProSource Capital recruitment database, including all information relating to you, can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in other offices of ProSource Capital, both inside and outside the European Economic Area, for purposes such as business development and to enable them to provide their recruitment services to you.
You can provide an updated version of your CV at any time by following the same process to submit a new CV. The old version of your CV will then be archived providing the submission details remain the same (this is best done by using the same email address to submit each CV or advising the same point of contact to submit your new CV).
Job alerts and newsletters
To subscribe for job alert and newsletter emails, you will be required to provide your email address. This will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed via email of the latest jobs in your nominated sector and/or will provide you with industry news. If you no longer wish to receive such emails, unsubscribe links should be provided in every job alert and newsletter email you receive. Alternatively, please send an email to email@example.com advising us that you wish to subscribe from the job alerts and newsletter service.
Aggregate information about ProSource Capital website visitors
ProSource Capital gathers information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website, however, we would only use such data in the aggregate form/ An example of this would be information and statistics on which area users access most frequently and which services users access most. This information is used by us in an effort to determine how we can continually improve our online services and create a better overall experience for users of our website. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us understand which jobs or services may be of most interest to you.
Access to information collected
You are afforded the right to ask us at any time for a copy of the information supplied by you that we have continued to hold. We will likely ask you to verify your identity and for further information about your request. We reserve the right to invoice you an administrative fee for this service. Should we be legally permitted to do so, we may choose to refuse your request but will provide you with reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also afforded the right to ask ProSource Capital to cease using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may be required or able to do so. This is particularly relevant where your file also contains information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years (tax related matters). Should we be legally permitted to do so, we may choose to refuse your request but will provide you with reasons for doing so.
As the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data needs to involve the transmission of data internationally. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with ProSource Capital and any of its representatives, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
ProSource Capital as an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to acting as an equal opportunities employer and company. This will mean that all members of staff and job applicants will receive equal treatment. We will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of this commitment to equal opportunities we may use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All information used for this purpose will be anonymised.
ProSource Capital Ltd.
Legal Affairs Department
18 Haven Green Court
Our registered office is at:
ProSource Capital Ltd.
24 Holborn Viaduct